I ordered a crystal at the Brea CA Mall location to give as a Christmas gift and when i picked up the crystal a noticed that the subjects had halos on top of their heads. My assumption is that the photo was not vertically centered correctly.

I went to the store and spoke to Avi who agreed that occasionally there are problems and he agreed to call his corporate office to correct the problem. I've called him back four times and he just keeps giving me excuses, telling me that he forgot to follow up or call back. You would think that after ruining a Christmas gift he would quickly rectify the problem but instead he keeps dodging me and playing games.

I either want a new crystal or my $340.00 (262.96 plus 75.00 for light) back. What a scam.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "i want the 3d crystal made correctly" as the author lost $340. This person is overall dissatisfied with 3D Innovation and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about 3d innovation photo engraving service at 3D Innovation was poor service and product , but reviewer liked showroom product looked good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 3D Innovation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare 3D Innovation to other companies on our site.

Comments

Abbeville, Louisiana, United States #1300033

You should contact the customer support on their website. I had the total opposite experience online at the main office.

They went out of their way to be helpful and to help me pick the picture that would look the best. It came out beautiful.